> << I have some problems with the sofsets (micros). After the second
> day, she
>  starts getting unexplained high's. Sometimes I remove the infusion
>  set and the plastic cannula is bent somewhat sideways
> My son uses softset ultimate and has to change it every 2 days
> otherwise the cannula gets bent.

both of you should get samples of Silohettes/Tenders/Comfort sets for
you kids. Many parents of small children as well as small adults
find these sets comfortable and not prone to the problems you
mention. Any of the pump suppliers will gladly send you a couple of
freebies to try. Make sure and numb the area with ice for about 3-5
minutes before doing the insertion. There is are instructions and a
video clip on the FAQ page of the web site.