[IP] Re: GREAT A1c's

> In a message dated 9/11/00 4:42:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> << From: Sherree Liggett <email @ redacted>
>  Subject: [IP] Re:First A1C
>  I just thought that I would tell everyone the good
>  news.
>  I had my first HGA1C done since I began pumping 10
>  weeks ago.
>  It is 5.5. My pre-pump, that was done 12 weeks ago was
>  11.8 >>
> INCREDIBLE!!!!! I do not have to ask how you feel now compared to
> before either I have been there and done that!!!  Gwen pumping for 6
> months

Just a reminder to all, adding your stats such as the one above to
the Insulin Pumpers database will help ALL pumpers. See the ABOUT
page of the web site for before and after statistics on hbA1c's at:

To CONFIDENTIALLY add your statistics, fill out the Insulin Pumpers
Information form by clicking the button on the ABOUT page just below
the US map, or on the MEMBERS ONLY page.

For username/password assistance, contact HELP@insulin-pumpers.org