[IP] IP] Are we more prone to boils/abcests

In a message dated 9/12/00 7:25:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

IP] Are we more prone to boils/abcests >>

I always wondered this myself.  Several years ago I went to the doctor for my
annual "female" exam and a nurse practitioner saw me.  While examining my
breasts she make the statement that I have nice breasts for being a diabetic
for so long.  This caught me so off guard I guess I looked surprised and she
went on the explain to me that diabetics will often get boils.  Well I have
never had one and hope I don't but I guess maybe it does happen to some of

Dee Dee