[IP] Infections

I have just got out of the hospital for having an boil like abcest the =
size of a golf ball lanced from my vagina........and the doctor said =
this happens to diabetics........has this ever happened to anyone or =
just me?........
Tracey Scott
Not a great place for an abcess but yes, diabetics have a high propensity
of infections becuse diabetics are immunocompromised. the white blood cells
which fight infection do not work as well in diabetes and the immunity
conferring cells do not either I have asked my doc for a prescription for
oxacillin to take when I think I'm getting a staph infection. Not wanting
to see my ugly face he gave me several Spot and Christine