[IP] Morning highs

Hi friends:  We are new to this by 1 week today.  So far not bad, we have
many kinks to work out regarding basals etc.

We are running into highs after breakfast (2 hours.) After some research on
here I see that it is a trend.  My MM trainer said that many people use 1.5
x their normal bolus.  Any other tricks you PROS could pass on to help with
this let me know!

We had our first soccer game (sort of! he is only 4.5) and we disconnected.
Checked before during and after and he was right on. I found myself
over-checking him through the night for lows...none came in fact he was
riding a little higher than I like.  Is this something that is a N insulin
way of thinking?  that he could drop rapidly during the night from running
around??  Please let me know about this too if possible.

I am sure I will have many other questions...so bear with me!!

Shelly Tyler
(B's Mom)