Hi Friends,

My daughter, Eileen is into her 2nd month of pumping. So far, we are loving
it. It really is much better than injections.

I have some problems with the sofsets (micros). After the second day, she
starts getting unexplained high´s. Sometimes I remove the infusion set and
the plastic cannula is bent somewhat sideways. Is this normal? Also she has
some tape allergies and have asked for samples from MM to try others.

What is the maximum amount that can be primed on a MM508- When I change
infusion sets I was told to prime 5,0 or until I saw a drop coming out of
the inserter needle. When I get to 4.5 my pump won´t go farther than that,
it goes bak to 0 again. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for responding,

eileen´s mom, pumping for 2 months!