[IP] mini vacations

well unless you want to cut short your vacation, I would at least bring the
bare minimums...a bottle of insulin, a syringe and your meter.  All the other
stuff is just fluff....

REally though, I suggest triple the number of days you will be gone and bring
what you would need for that many days if you weren't going anywhere...then
add a couple of syringes (which ARE reusable remember), a set of batteries,
and extra strips...no point in lugging an extra suitcase...it's not like you
are going over seas.  Besides, chances are Fed Ex can get to you no matter
where you go, as can a faxed prescription from a doctor.

PERSONALLY, i wouldnt lug an extra pump, even if I had one, as I am fully
versed in how to use a syringe if the pump happens to malfunction.  Most
problems are user error anyway, NOT pump problems.  If you KNOW you have
problems doing site insertions, maybe bring a couple extra...If all else
fails, you go to injections for a few hours.  surely there will be an orange
you can do a few practice pokes on first if you are nervous (tee hee)

Have fun

Sara who travels lots and lots with Presssshhhhhuuuuuussssss...Florida here i