Re: [IP] A1C and complications

> I seem to remember that during the DCCT the participants were not able to
> maintain A1Cs below the low 7s....
> And the had a more extensive "medical team" than many of us will ever
> see....

What is consider maintaining an A1C.  I maintained an a1c below 6.5 for two
years.  Until I had a major lifestyle change and lost my forced exercise
routine.   (I graduated from college and no longer had to walk to all my
classes everyday)  I know many people who maintain A1Cs below 7.  It is not
impossible, it just takes dedication and hardwork.