Re: [IP] Bubble problem

Another suggestion someone had made before (months ago?), was to keep
your insulin bottle at reduced pressure.  I do this by withdrawing
several CC of air before putting it in the refrigerator.  That way, it
helps reduce or eliminate dissolved air (when filling reserviors at
normal air pressure).   Since doing this, I have had very few tiny bubbles,
and they aren't enough to cause serious problems.

Kevin

--
WB0DPN - Pueblo, Colorado
direct email: email @ redacted