[IP] Bubble problem

Hi fellow pumpers,
I have been getting a lg bubble in my cartridge that wasn't there when I
filled it and started using it.  It has happened the last 3 times
i've put in a new cartridge.  I've been wearing my pump upsidedown so that
the bubble doesn't get in the tubing.
Does anyone have any idea how this bubble is created in a sealed cartridge?

    There's nothing stronger than gentleness.
                                              -- John Wooden