[IP] Re: getting hooked up today

In a message dated 9/11/00 8:45:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my excitement.  I am going in this
 morning to get hooked up on my pump.  My appt. is in one hour.  I thought I
 was supposed to get hooked up 2 weeks ago but, it was only to saline, today
 is the real thing.  I am so excited and nervous at the same time.  Wish me
 luck.  I'll let everyone know how it goes in a few hours. >>
Congrats Nancy!!!
What an exciting day for you!!!.
thanks for sharing that.
I am still on my first month and loving it.

diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000