[IP] No Delivery Alarm

Well we HAD considered ourselves lucky when reading about all the different
alarms people were getting.  Well our turn came too.  Last night (almost all
night) Taylor was getting no delivery alarms.  We changed everything out and
it continued.  We called MiniMed and went through all the troubleshooting
stuff (which we had done before calling) and of course it does not do it.
We requested it be looked at anyway.  I also mentioned to the women I spoke
to that Taylor's clock (on the pump) keeps loosing time.  She said we could
expect it to lose about 2 minutes per month.  I was wondering if anyone else
had heard that?  Anyway we should have a new (loaner) pump tomorrow morning.