Re: [IP] Question re pumping while on a white water raft trip

This is not the exact situation but somewhat similar.  My daughter went to a
water park for about 6 hours.  I took her off the pump and let her "loose."
I tested her about every hour.  Her blood sugars, with the exercise and being
off the pump were great.  I did have a syringe and insulin with me.  The only
"correction" we made was after she ate lunch, and that was with a shot.
Hope this helps.