[IP] Re:First A1C

I just thought that I would tell everyone the good
news.
I had my first HGA1C done since I began pumping 10
weeks ago.
It is 5.5. My pre-pump, that was done 12 weeks ago was
11.8.
All of those out there wondering, "Should I pump, or
shouldn't I pump"?, I would like to think, that I'm
proof what a wonderful thing this pump is, and what
great control your able to attain.
Thanks for listening, I'm such a happy woman.

sherree :)