Re: [IP] Re: water tight

At 10:11 PM 9/10/00 -0700, you wrote:

>>When you place the red tappet on the D pump, water cannot enter the pump.
>>I've done it over and over........
>Well I have to pipe in.  I never ever use my red tappet and have never had
>a problem with the pump.  I shower and swim with it on.  I thought the
>tappet was for when you went sucba diving.  I would really contact D and
>get something in writing.

actually all the little red tappet is for is to keep as much water as
possible out of the insulin chamber which is completely separate from the
electronics.  In the last 6 years I have only used the Red thing for salt
water or when it is possible to get allot of sand in the chamber.  Other
than that i never use it.

if you don't use it  just tap the water out of the chamber after you get
done playing in the water.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438