[IP] Highs and food

I hope someone can help me.  I am fighting the flu( already!) and am running
high off and on.  I have this problem with highs where when I go high I get
hungry.  Is there something I can eat that will not require me to take any or
little insulin that will also fill me up?  Any suggestions will be great. I
also have this problem when I am not sick and just happen to have a high.
Thanks in advance