Re: [IP] Water Tight?

J. Rogers asked:

>>Is it REALLY water proof? How deep can
it go? Please...any insight on this will be greatly appreciated. <<

I have a Disetronic H-Tron Plus pump and I have taken it swimming with me.
While I don't know how deep you can go with it, others may know that info,
but for regular swimming, Max does just fine.  Only thing is, you might want
to adjust basals when doing an activity like scuba diving or swimming since
you might go low due to the activity.  YMMV

RoseLea and Max...