[IP] (re)will I be able to pump?

Leann, I don't think you should have any problems pumping due to these
factors. I only weigh about 97 lbs. My basal rate from 6 a.m. til midnight is
.3. The rest of the time it is at .5. My totals range from 14 to 16.3 per day.
I am extremely insulin sensitive also. I went on the pump because of hypo
unawareness and it has pretty much corrected this problem. The MM can be
programmed for basal rates as low as .01 per hr. I don't have any problems
with no delivery alarms, except once or twice a year, and I believe they are
more related to bad choice of sites. I say go for it, you won't know til you
try! Good luck! Denise