Re: [IP] will i be able to pump?

> like.2-.3 an hour. i keep reading where some pumpers have problems with
> their pumps at such a low setting. plus i keep thinking what if i need even
> less tdd like the book says i might!

Quit worrying. Those comments are related to tubing and insulin whose
technology is so old that it hasn't been available for years. Modern
delivery tubing does not clog and the buffer solutions for Velosulin and
Humalog were designed for and worked in the old, inferior tubing quite well.

For almost a year after diagnosis, my daughter ran a 0.0 basal rate for
up to 5 hours a day, never had a problem. Don't be scared off by tales
from the darkages of pumps from many years ago.