Re: [IP] Water Tight?

The Disetronic Pump is water tight for all surface water activities. I Swim
with mine daily as well as body surf and water ski. You must make sure the
batteries are tight and your pump will be fine. When I get home from the
beach my pump is usually all salted and sanded and I just run it under the
sink and its as clean as the first day I got it. The red tappett, that tiny
thing that plugs up the air holes at the top prevents water from entering the
clear insulin cartridge and fogging it up. I do not scuba dive but I have
been told that we CANNOT SCUBA DIVE WITH IT due to the pressure changes under
the water. I have Snorkled with it for hours with no ill effects and I
usually lower me basil by 50%. ymmv. I hope this info is helpful
Brad Pumping 13 years until theres a cure.