[IP] MM batteries driving me nuts

Sounds like bad batteries, ours have typically lasted 5-6 weeks, we use
the remote control a couple times a day, and I think this drains the
batteries a little faster.  Brynn had a terrible time with the sofsets,
we put up with them for 6 mos, then switched to silhouettes. The pigtail
on the sofsets would allow water to seep in and turn everything mushy.
He can swim everyday with the sils and the sets last 3+ days. I only
insert 1/2 the needle and has worked great,  good luck.           Teresa
pumping mom to Brynn, 3 .