[IP] Re: regarding will i be able to pump

email @ redacted writes:

<< my tdd is barely 16 units (sometimes 14) on 4 injections a day. i'm 5'3''
 and gained 10 lbs in the past month (hope that stops!) which puts me at 107
 lbs. according to the book i'd have some ridiculously low basil setting
 like.2-.3 an hour. i keep reading where some pumpers have problems with
 their pumps at such a low setting. plus i keep thinking what if i need even
 less tdd like the book says i might!
 my question, should i hold off pumping?? minimed called and said it should
 be shipping next week-i already did all the insurance and dr stuff.
  what do you all think? anybody else on such small amounts? >>
Don't want to start anything here but my cde told me she always puts small
children on a disetronic because it does small amts better than mm.  I don't
know myself, just what she told me

    There's nothing stronger than gentleness.
                                              -- John Wooden