[IP] RE: New insulin from Lily

"Sheila Morris" <email @ redacted>
said about new premixed insulin from Lily:

> Thanks.  I kinda figured that .  My view is that it lets them
> live.......in denial.
> Sheila

I never used premixed insulin.  I started using Humalog as soon as it came
to market. Two months later I was in a discussion with a doctor and I said
how much improved my control was since using Humalog.  His response was, "I
don't want to know anything about it.  I let all my patients run high blood
sugars.  It keeps them out of trouble."  I was so shocked and angry that our
conversation quickly came to an end before I lost control in an area other
than bG.

John Kinsley
Type 1 - 1956
MM 507 - 1998