[IP] MM amount

> MM will only fill to 200 (or less?) and so you won't have to cart around 2
> weeks worth of the insulin in your pump....

Ahhh - here we go again with someone commenting about the *other* pump. MM
will hold 300 u with the stopper removed so the neck of the reservoir can
protrude.  The last time I commented that we were told not to *report* what
the *other* (than our own) pump does or how it performs, someone took GREAT
offence that they would NEVER do that. But, someone did - and others still
do. Facts are given by actual users - not assumers. YMMV <smiles>