How long are MM batteries supposed to last? My daughter is using a MM508. We
bought the batteries from MM and they only last 2 weeks. Last ones I changed
barely a week. Does this happen to everyone or could mine be bad?

Also, we are having problems with the tapes. When I change her sites, barely
into her second day, she complains of itching. I have to lift up the tape
and out goes the infusion set (we are using Micros or sofsets).
We are using IV3000, skin prep and the tapes that come with the inf. sets.
On the other hand, we are loving the pumping.

mom to Eileen, 12 pumping for 2 months!