Re: [IP] Water Tight?

I swim with this pump every day.  I also dive.  It is OK for snorkeling and
have been about 19 feet deep with it.  It is supposed to be OK to about 15
feet.  While diving I disconnect I always go much deeper.  I believe in most
cases while diving, even shallow dives you will find that they will be at
least 30 feet.  You will be fine while disconnected.  Check your sugar before
and after dive.  I often am a bit low.  You use a good deal of energy.  I
also always carry a tube of icing in my BC in case I really head low.  This
pump is really water proof.  I have had no trouble and as I said I swim with
it every day.  Good luck.  If I can help any more let me know.