[IP] blind & pumping

I've been collecting tips pumpers who are blind to aid others & wonder if
there are any of you readers who are blind or if you know of someone who is -
please send me (directly) your tips about;
Which pump you chose & why? Which infusion device & why?
How you know the air bubbles are out of the syringe/cartridge & tubing?
What tape you use & how? How do you handle low battery alarms?
Any other things you think of that as a blind person, you do that I would
never have thought of? One lady found she got more infections if she used the
"Quick Release". She also recommended extra site & hand cleaning - because of
the need to feel more. Thanks, Jeannie Hickey RN, pumper. email @ redacted