Re: [IP] Water Tight?

I have bad news for you.  My son has a Disetronic HTron Plus which he
wears swimming and in the shower with no problems so far (a short so
far).  However, the Disetronic rep told me DON'T TRY TO SCUBA DIVE
WITH IT!!!!!  The pressure will crush it -- he has seen it happen!
(This should not be a problem for my 4-year old son for a while
anyway; he's hasn't learned to swim yet so I'm holding off on the
scuba lessons for a while.)

Tim, father of Trent dx 6/19/00 pumping 8/31/00