Re: [IP] will i be able to pump?

My son is pumping with a basal rate of 0.1 all day.  He is using a
Disetronic which can go down to 0.01 via temporary basal rate
reduction, but only down to 0.1 via regular basal rate setting.  We
just started and don't know if 0.1 will end up being too high
sometimes.  If it is, our choices would be:

    1.  Dilute
    2.  Go on off: 0, 0.1, 0, 0.1 etc. when necessary
    3.  Do temporary basal reductions.

A starting rate of 0.2 or 0.3 is not at all ridiculous.  It sounds
relatively easy.

Tim, father of Trent 4, dx 6/19/00 pumping 8/31/00