[IP] Water Tight?

    Hello All,

      I use a Disetronic V-100 pump and have had excellent rersults with it.
I have this phobia about getting it wet though and have NEVEr worn it in the
shower or even had a single drop of water on it. I know they claim it is
water tight, but.....I don't know. I will soon be taking Scuba Diving
lessons and will ofcourse later be diving once I am certified. Does anyone
know the TRUE limits of this device? Is it REALLY water proof? How deep can
it go? Please...any insight on this will be greatly appreciated.

                                       Thanks,

                                       J.Rogers