[IP] Water Tight?

    Hello All,

      I use a Disetronic V-100 pump and have had excellent rersults with it.
I have this phobia about getting it wet though and have NEVEr worn it in the
shower or even had a single drop of water on it. I know they claim it is
water tight, but.....I don't know. I will soon be taking Scuba Diving
lessons and will ofcourse later be diving once I am certified. Does anyone
know the TRUE limits of this device? Is it REALLY water proof? How deep can
it go? Please...any insight on this will be greatly appreciated.

Say Bye to Slow Internet!