Re: [IP] will i be able to pump?

   I have a basal of .3 set for me during the morning hours before I get up
to keep me from getting low.  I don't have a basal rate that is above 1.0.
Sometimes I have to lower my rates even lower b/c I am so active.  Last night
I was at a party and ran a temp basal of .1 for about 4 hours.  I had no
problems with my pump or my sugars.  I would not worry to much about it.  You
are gonna LOVE pumping!