[IP] Re: syntroid and losing weight

email @ redacted writes:

<< << How long should it take for the Synthroid to help
 with weight gain?  >>
 It doesn't.  I've been taking synthroid since I was in the 8th grade (1990)
 and it takes care of the lethargy/sluggishness/tired-all-the-live-long day
 feeling, but I haven't lost any weight.
 Hillary >>
When i started on synthroid in 1990 i lost about 10 lbs rather quickly, in
less than 2 weeks.  That was it though.

    There's nothing stronger than gentleness.
                                              -- John Wooden