[IP] Re: post breakfast highs

This was the bane of Paul's existence until the pump. We use a combination of
a higher basal rate (.3 instead of .2) in the hours just before he wakes up
and up until breakfast AND a higher carb to insulin ratio for breakfast. Our
ratio for breakfast is 1 unit for every 20 carbs. All other meals is 1 unit
for every 30 carbs. Hopefully, you will find the formula that works best for
your son.

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 6 and pumping since July 12