[IP] re: comments appreciated-Tom

Hey Tom,
 Good luck! Speaking to med professional is actually a
great experience. I had the opportunity at an ADA
event last year designed to educate doctors
(podiatrists, pediatricians, and family docs) about
diabetes and it gave me a chance to say a lot, and
from what the docs told me later, they learned a lot.
They WILL be listening, and just having you share Your
experiences from your heart will make all the

Do You Yahoo!?