Re: [IP] NPH and hunger

> > I also am taking less insulin with the pump, pre-pump was
> > 40u of a NPH and R combination, now I take 25-30u per day
> > with Humalog on the pump.
> Insulin requirements went from 42 units on NPH and Humalog
> to around 31 units of Humalog with the pump. Really did'nt
> need to lose the weight though.
You know I didn't notice it earlier, but I havn't been as snacky since
switching to pump last week... But yeah... like night and day... In fact I've
been generally doing 1 or 2 small meals a day (basal testing) and havn't
thought twice about it...

Also... I was doing about 45u just...what... ten days ago?  My total for
yesterday was 18.4u.  To illustrate it even more... I've used as many as 140u
during the course of a day on Regular/Nph... Heck of an improvement :)

-Sara G.

This mail sent through IMP: mail.alphaweb.net