Re: [IP] Post b reakfast highs

Lori, Matt too has problems with breakfast. I increased basal AND changed
carb/insulin ratio. Trying the raised basal alone at first.  The raised
basal starts BEFORE he eats (6:00AM) stays till 2:00PM. I changed his
carb/insulin ratio from 20 down to 15 dropping 1 digit at a time. 19/1, 18/1
etc. He is now 15/1 at breakfast with a basal of 0.4 up from 0.3 so it's a
minimal increase, but so far sooooooo good. Hope this helps. I know its hard
to just increase insulin. Do it slowly. Good luck.
P.S. Matt loves choc milk on cereal too!!!!!!