[IP] Swimming Advice-From Swimmers Please

Hi All ;-)
Please send replies to me directly, I don't want to clog the list.

I am getting ready to change my exercise routine.  As you can see by the
subject line, I am going to be swimming.  Currently I am working out with a
weights/aerobic routine 3X a week.  I have everything balenced perfect for
this routine (pump, carbs, etc).

My question to all of you swimmers out there is; 'Generally speaking' what
would you all suggest I do to make this transition successfull?  Will I need
more/less carbs?  Will I 'bounce' afterwords?  Any advice/insights will be