Re: [IP] NPH and hunger

Lena wrote:

>>I've now been on my pump for 2 days and I've noticed that I'm no longer
hungry all the time or feel the need to snack like I used to when on the
NPH. I used to feel this even at times when my bs was in the normal range.
Is this just me or did that happen to others when they switched to the pump
too? Does NPH make you want to eat more?<<

Lena, I think this was also true for me.  Now with the pump, I am eating
less and not snacking so much.  I've lost nearly 10 lbs since pumping and am
happy with that.  I also am taking less insulin with the pump, pre-pump was
40u of a NPH and R combination, now I take 25-30u per day with Humalog on
the pump.

RoseLea and Max...