[IP] NPH and hunger

I've now been on my pump for 2 days and I've noticed that I'm no longer
hungry all the time or feel the need to snack like I used to when on the
NPH. I used to feel this even at times when my bs was in the normal range.
Is this just me or did that happen to others when they switched to the pump
too? Does NPH make you want to eat more?

I'm really enjoying the freedom of my pump, even though I woke up with the
43 inch tubing wrapped all around my stomach early this morning.