[IP] What AOL told me to do about the scam !

    Just to let all of you know i called AOL and they said to click on the
noticy aol and then it will copy every word that was said in that im along
with the address at the top you can add a message if you want or just send it
The first message will be usually "Hello m/48 getting a pump soon?" or he
will just type "hello" and when you answer who are you he will say a fellow
    His screen name again is caring01.
    AOL also said that we can block his name so he can't write to us anymore.
                dx'd 9/95 pumping since 8/98 w/chris