Re: [IP] Story in USA Today about Scott Verplank

I liked the pictures better at:
The have one shot where you can actually see more than half the
pump!   ;>)

On 7 Sep 2000, at 19:02, Vixen wrote:
 > > the pump.  Here is the link:    <A
> > HREF="http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20000907/2620378s.htm">Victory
> > affirms Verplank's back Diabetes, surgeries, slump didn't deter drive</A>

> finally got there... the ">Victory" attached to the address was throwing it.
> Those of you who are computer-literate probably would have known that...but
> if there are any out there as technologically-challenged as I am, I thought
> it might be helpful to pass this on.  Go to
> http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20000907/2620378s.htm
> & leave the "victory" out of it, if you want to find the story.

When "cut and pasting" a link, always copy the info between the
<" and "> and do not include those symbols or anything outside of
them.         :>)