[IP] Gotta give 'em praise!

I was talking with Jan & Elvis the other day and the doorbell rang. Who was
it, but the Fed Ex man with my 600 Accu-chek strips, requiring my signature.
What's so special about that? Some of you will remember when I had 600 9
strips sitting in my mailbox in February. I talked with the mailorder
pharmacy the other
day and complained about a short shipment of something else. The guy I was
talking to kept talking over me. I said, "Can I talk?!" He said, "NO! Not if
you're going to complain!!"  I hung up on him, cooled down and redialed
(from north-central Indiana to Texas 800#) to get someone else. I explained
my problem and mentioned some of the other things I'd had trouble with (4
vials of H sitting in the sun 1-4 days, etc.).  Well, I must give them
praise for this shipment. I ordered Friday and got them Monday, too!!  (~_^)