[IP] Re: Could use some advice please!!!!!

Whenever we see a consistent high we wonder if it is from a rebound or not
enough insulin.  Sometimes decreasing bolus or basal will eliminate the high.  I
would suggest reviewing what is a standard average basal and bolus for your
child and if they are in the normal range, take a guess.  Look for things that
are out of Normal range and suspect them first.  Adjust a increments.

Of course, getting the basal close to right, it is never absolutely right for
long, will help in this as it will decrease the  effect from the basal error.

 You can wait forever to get the basal perfect.  We finally just guessed and
things got better fast.  Be cautious and be intelligent in your adjustments.

Curtis Lomax