[IP] Re: Could use some advice please!!!!!

I was looking for some help with highs after breakfast.I was wondering if
the carb bolus should be different or do I not change this till I know for
sure the basals are absolutely correct?It does not seem to matter what it is
Ryan eats for breakfast he goes high and he seems to stay high till lunch
time. I do not notice this with any other meal time it seems to be just
breakfast and have tried different foods and he still goes high? Any advice
would be great. Thank you.                     Lori
                                         Ryans mom