Re: [IP] Story in USA Today about Scott Verplank

> Found this story in USA Today online about Scott Verplank, his golfing and
> the pump.  Here is the link:    <A
> HREF="http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20000907/2620378s.htm">Victory
> affirms Verplank's back Diabetes, surgeries, slump didn't deter drive</A>

Tried to follow this link & couldn't get the page - "got "requested document
not found".  I went to the USA Today edition & looted for a while until I
finally got there... the ">Victory" attached to the address was throwing it.
Those of you who are computer-literate probably would have known that...but
if there are any out there as technologically-challenged as I am, I thought
it might be helpful to pass this on.  Go to
& leave the "victory" out of it, if you want to find the story.

Thank you to all who posted info that the story was there!