[IP] Pat on the back to Mini Med

Just wanted to let others know what a nice thing MM did for us. I sent
back 1 1/2 boxes of sofsets in exchange for sils. I kept 4 sofsets in
reserve to use. I really didn't want to use the sofsets and called MM
yesterday to inquire on the exchange. The tech rep was so nice, she
overnighted some more samples to last us until they send out the whole
shipment. The sils came an hour ago. Excellent customer service.
Teresa pumping mom to Brynn 3, dx 5-99