[IP] IP: loved ones and lack of understanding

<<<<<<To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] IP: loved ones and lack of understanding

From: email @ redacted
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 11:24:24 EDT >>>>>>

Wow, I think we might have the same boyfriend.  Does
he ever go by the name Andrew by any chance?
Seriously though I could have written your letter
myself (even the part about the JDF walk).  Last year,
Andrew was totally into the walking/good cause part,
but not the actually raising money part!  If you
figure any of this out, please let me know...I could
use some help with this too!  Take Care. -Alecia

Do You Yahoo!?