Re: [IP] Cartridge change

<Lisa wrote:>
<I've been reading the tread on reservoir changes and set changes. How
much insulin does the MM hold? The D hold ~300 units. I can go about 8-9
days. Should I discard after 3 or 4 days? I haven't had any unexplained
hi's...but I'm not looking to either. Please advise...>

Hi Lisa,

The MM holds 300 units as well. That lasts me about 9 days also, and I
wait until it is (nearly!) empty before doing a reservoir change. I've
had absolutely no problems with "spoiled" insulin, so unless you're out
in the heat all the time, I wouldn't worry about it. I do keep the
partially used bottle of humalog in the fridge though.