Re: [IP] Good News 5.9 A1C

In a message dated 9/7/00 12:01:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Saw my endo today - A1C 5.9.  I am happy but want the road to run smoother
 next time.  Always something to work for with D.

Congrats on 5.9!!!!!!!! Encouraged me to post, too. It didn't  even sink in
having results that low because still chugging along. Concerned for family so
I'm very glad...this is working and worth it. Hope it gets smoother for you,

Beth (& Oscar)