Re: [IP] Those contemplating pump Latest A1C

I  like what Natalie said about climbing a mountain... explains exactly how I
felt last week when I got a phone call from my dr. with the latest HA1C
results.   It was DARN good (FOR THOSE OF YOU CONSIDERING A PUMP - VERY VERY
GOOD).  Ironic, though, because I have eaten VERY WELL compared to pre-pump.
Much lower than I expected or hoped for.

The second half of this phone call had to do with scheduling an appt. with my
nephrologist and neurologist since it seems I may be prone to both these
kinds of problems (Past A1Cs over 6.1 but lower than 7 were not keeping
complications at bay or reversing - is that possible?- so I needed better
results. YMMV). It IS a mountain. Glad I have this pump to help - it's like
having good climbing equipment rather than just a pair of sneakers.

Thanks,
Beth (&Oscar)